Bernardo Winery's Holiday Nights begin Thursday, Dec. 15 and last through Sunday, Dec. 18. On Friday, Dec. 16 at 6 p.m., the Rancho Bernardo Historical Society will officially unveil a timeline of RB history () at the museum.
Here's what else you can expect at the Holiday Nights, according to the winery:
- Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus nightly
- Wine tasting
- Cider and spiced wine available
- Village Shops open
- Horse Drawn Carriage Rides through the vineyard
- Caroling and Live Music
- Arts and Crafts in the courtyard
- Dinner menu at Cafe Merlot.