Are you looking for something fun to do and see this Easter weekend?
North County will have egg-citing events for kids and adults of all ages.
Celebrate Easter festivities at Rancho Bernardo Inn or head up to Ramona and rock out at a concert.
Click on the links for more info.
- What's Up: Rancho Bernardo Inn will host Easter activities for the whole family. Enjoy a 4-course meal, brunch, petting zoo and pony ride. Reservations for dining are recommend.
- When: 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Sunday, March 31
- Where: Rancho Bernardo Inn, 17550 Bernardo Oaks Dr., Rancho Bernardo
- Price: $25-$65.
- What's Up: Living Way Church will host an egg hunt with plenty of activties. Kids can enjoy face painting, bounce houses and slides, fun zone, games, relays, and a pancake breakfast.
- When: 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturday, March 29
- Where: Poway Community Park, 13094 Civic Center Dr., Poway
- Price: Free.
- What's Up: Naturalist Ale Franklin will take you through a journey and hike to discover plants and animals in the Reserve.
- When: 9 a.m. on Saturday, March 30
- Where: Blue Sky Ecological Reserve, 16275 Espola Rd., Poway
- Price: Free.
- What's Up: Take a trip up to Ramona, rock out and spend a musical evening with blues musician Coco Montoya.
- When: 7 p.m. on Saturday, March 30
- Where: Ramona Mainstage, 626 Main St., Ramona
- Price: $20.
- What's Up: The Pirates of Penzance will feature 20 performers and an orchestra. The musical journey will uncover the story of a young man named Frederic who was mistakenly apprenticed to the Pirate King.
- When: 8 p.m. on Saturday, March 30
- Where: Poway Center for the Performing Arts, 15498 Espola Rd., Poway
- Price: $10-$50.