The Rancho Bernardo Recreation Council is now accepting nominations for the Glassman-Brown Recreational Leadership Award (GBRLA). The award recognizes volunteers in the community in honor of Stuart Glassman and Edward Brown, who pioneered recreation in RB.
Nominations are due by Nov. 25. Here's what to do:
- Unpaid volunteer in RB recreation or sports.
- Five or more years of exceptional volunteer service.
- Exemplifies "public spirit with their untiring service and dedication while showing leadership and inspiration."
How to nominate someone:
- Complete the nomination form (attached).
- Mail the form to:
- Jean Davis c/o Rancho Bernardo Recreation Council
- 18448 West Bernardo Dr.
- San Diego, CA 92127
- Or email the form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact Jean Davis at 858-432-8873 or email@example.com.
The nomination form and a letter with more details about the award are attached to this story.